Mighty Party Top strongest rare heroes you can level them up to use in Dungeon of Trials

Mighty Party Top strongest rare heroes you can level them up to use in Dungeon of Trials

Recently, many of you have asked me about rare solid, and epic heroes for you to use in Dark Tower and The Pit. I just now have time to write articles about them. The reason is that I can't make videos about them, so I am writing this article. I hope you like it

Today I write an article about Rare heroes before tomorrow I will continue to write Epic heroes

1. ORC MASTER



This is a pretty strong rare hero in the past, a lot of people used it in the main squad to fight, and I used to use Orc Master to fight, now there are many stronger legend heroes so I think he's still the #1 pick for Dark Tower and The Pit (Dungeon of Trials).
He has a fairly high attack power, HP is also quite a lot and also has the ability to x2 attack for himself, and when he dies, he can also x2 attack for allies chaos. if he reaches Max level, the attack can up to 122 and x2 to 244, the attack is also quite strong.

2. MINSTREL



The reason I put Minstrel in 2nd place is that he has a skill that increases the attack of his teammates every time he heals, this skill is quite good if you use him in combination with healing heroes like Airavata, Morgen Von Stern,.. and especially if you use warlord Orge he is also very well supported.

3. TOTEM


You should level up this building because it is very powerful when you use it in the Dungeon of Trials.
Firstly, its skill is dealing with all enemies, the higher you level up, the stronger the deals
Secondly, because it is a building, it will be difficult to silence it, you only need to get 1 or 2 heroes to increase its health, then only Groot can cure it.

4. DARK TREE




For the same reason, these 2 buildings are quite annoying if you can't silence them or can't destroy them, you will lose, so you need to level them up, and you won't regret using them. where is it in the Dungeon of Trials?

5. PHARAON

This is also a very strong building that I recommend you to use in Dungeon of Trials because it can increase the block for melee and make melee allies almost impossible to die.

6. SCARECROW


With skill 1 and skill 2 he is also quite annoying to enemies using his order, max level, and reborn can deal up to 140 dames to Order enemies. and with the ability to regenerate, he will damage the enemy order up to 280 damage
So I think he's quite suitable for use in Dungeon of Trials

7.CELESTIAL MAIDEN

She's also a pretty good pick because she can fly and also has a shield to protect her, so she can survive 2-3 turns, which will be easier for you. when you have a lot of heroes alive until you get a legendary hero when you fight in the Dark Tower.

I will update other heroes as I can only think of this far

Hope this article helps you, please come back to the website often to support me 

Post a Comment

0 Comments