Mighty Party - Ranking the best Ranged Order Heroes should be choose in Chose Event by NDLGamer

Mighty Party - Ranking the best Ranged Order Heroes should be choose in Chose Event by NDLGamer


Before this event, I wrote an article about ranking the ranged heroes that I think are the strongest, so that everyone can easily choose the hero that you need, and it will help you too. been playing for a long time or just started playing
Actually, with my limited knowledge of this game, it's quite difficult for me to rank the heroes. but I believe this ranking is quite good
Here is a chart made by myself, you can contribute more comments in the comment section for me to edit more. :D


Ranged:
  1. Aharin Gods Will
  2. Frost, the Snow Queen
  3. Alexandria
  4. Aphrodite

  5. Strik, The Fiery Heart
  6. Yuri, Shadow Dagger
  7. Blair
  8. Ghosta
  9. Apollo
  10. Mina Hellsing
  11. Justia, Law Goddess
  12. Eostre the Dawn Glow

  13. Tai Ling Dragon Dance

  14. Grace of Rockfleet
  15. Evil "Santa"
  16. Miss Lapin
  17. Mjolnir, Lightning God
  18. Athena

The criteria I choose is to spend when they level up they will be very strong,
Actually at low level some heroes will be weaker than other heroes at level.

You can see more articles on hero ratings in Legendary Draft here: Here
Review of the hero King Taurus: Here
Subscribe Youtube Channel: Subscribe

Post a Comment

0 Comments